Looking to implement SAP Business One? Need support during or after your implementation? Trained by SAP in implementations, support, sales, and in many of the most commonly installed third party "add-on" packages, we can help you where others have not. Partners, do you need to augment your existing staff on an implementation? We can provide pre-sales, pre-sales technical, project management, financial setup, general configuration, customization through PLD, XLR, Business Objects tools like Crystal Reports, and User Defined Tables and Fields (UDTs and UDFs), Formatted Searches, SQL and SQL Reports to customize the systems. Also we provide data cleansing and transfers from legacy systems to SBO. Visit our FREE SAP Business One Help and Customization site at www.SBOnotes.com
SBOnotes.com was created as a resource for customers and consultants to perform research into ways that SAP Business One can be customized to meet business needs. Since most other sites are for pay or limited to consultants, this site gives open access to all parties.
Visit SBOnotes.com >>
Does your organization's website need to get more attention on the internet?
SEO is an acronym for "search engine optimization" or "search engine optimizer." Deciding to hire an SEO is a big decision that can potentially improve your site and save time, but you can also risk damage to your site and reputation. Make sure to research the potential advantages as well as the damage that an irresponsible SEO can do to your site. Many SEOs and other agencies and consultants provide useful services for website owners, including:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
For a given topic (or phrase) this module extracts sentences and words from new stories, blogs, and regular pages. All URIs are logged, associations between the topic and the keywords, how often each word appears for a topic, and key sentences.
The purpose of the module is to generate associations between main topics through keywords to identify trends in the information. The final product is visualization of the data using the Processing.org toolset by displaying the data in weighted node to node format. Inspiration for this project was provided by R&D work performed I did using the ORA toolset developed by the CASOS (Center for Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems) group at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Design a database that allows for the easy retrieval and ranking of words related to a topic.
- Provide a method of capturing noise words and automatically remove those words from the topic/word recordset.
- Design, in PHP, a flexible and reusable set of functions for processing any URI and storing the related information in MySQL.
- Design a simple UI to initiate and display topic/keyword processing.
- Design an automated server-side job to run the topic/word parsing program to keep the information up to date.
- Use a web-based data visualization tool (Processing.org or the .js version) to graphically display the topic/word pairs and to scale topic-->word relationships by how often they appear in comparison to other topic-->word relationships.
- Display, through the visualization tool, multiple topics and their related keywords at the same time and identify the words (concepts) that are common between the main topics.
- Add editing features, into the visualization tool, to enable the analyst to make corrections and notes about the relationships.
- Goals 1-4 have been completed and the "read only" version is avialable to the public. The screen is just a view into the data for diagnostic purposes and is not intended for use in the final product
- The data visualization tool experiment is underway and producing interesting results. There is a slight learning curve with the Processing.org visualization toolset, but the process is leading to other interesting idea for more R&D projects.
The high cost of a permanent Information technology staff has driven many companies to look at outsourcing their technology needs. Monk & Monk has been offering hardware and software support to companies in Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland for over 20 years. Starting in the mid 80’s supporting Mid-Range computers and early PC manufacturers, we have developed the reputation for being friendly, knowledgeable and capable of servicing the needs of companies of all sizes.
Look to us when you need help:
- Choosing the right software to run your business
- Getting the most out of the systems you already have through reporting and integration with other systems
- Designing custom software not provided by the “off the shelf products”
- Providing on-demand hardware (network, computer, printers, etc.) and desktop software support (installation, training, and troubleshooting)
- Managing and coordinating your internal technology projects.
Experience providing management and techical soultions for:
- ERP implementations
- Database design and normalization
- Database conversions
- Master data management
- End user layers/cubes
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS)
- KPI dashboards
- Website desgin and implementation
- Open source content management systems (Drupal)
- Custom graphic designs
Monk & Monk, LLC is a Virginia SWaM certified company!
Zonin USA is the U.S. distribution company for Zonin Italy. Zonin Italy is one of the largest producers of wine in Italy. While working with an SAP Business One Channel Partner, our consulting team earned the trust of the Zonin team during their conversion to SAP Business One from another ERP system. After the SAP partner closed its doors, Monk & Monk continues to provide ad-hoc SAP and reporting service.
Visit Zonin USA >>