We design marketing plans to target specific target markets for product and service companies. Establishing a plan for your company can help focusing your teams’ efforts and your company’s dollars in the most effective manner. We can help your team:
- Understand your target market (your customers)
- Know what your customers are looking for
- Develop your message
- Plan on how to connect and communicate your message
Our team of advertising and graphic designers can design an print, television, or web advertising campaign to communicate to your message to your target audience in a creative and exciting way.
Few businesses can operate with off the shelf software (COTS) and require custom developed software solutions to help them operate efficiently and effectively within their markets. Here are a few scenarios that your company may be facing and where we can help:
- We want to begin selling our products online, but have no idea how to get the information from your current system out to the Internet.
- We purchased a new system, but the reporting it generates does not help us, and makes our work even harder.
- Our customers must complete certain forms to receive services (e.g., like government agencies) and we would like to have a way to complete forms online.
- We have some very complicated business processes that off-the-shelf systems just do not offer.
- My sales force has no visibility into stock levels and we are constantly shorting our customers.
Solutions are customized based on your organization’s needs. Custom solutions can take many forms and may include a combination of several technologies including:
- Integrating with databases such as SQL, MySQL, and Oracle.
- New websites (integrated with your back office systemor stand-alone)
- Forms Driven websites (to complete PDF forms)
- Drupal, Joomla
- New reporting using Crystal Reports, MS Reporting services, or web based reporting
Richmond & Charlottesville, VA
The high cost of a permanent Information technology staff has driven many companies to look at outsourcing their technology needs. Monk & Monk has been offering hardware and software support to companies in central Virginia for over 20 years. Starting in the mid 80’s supporting Mid-Range computers and early PC manufacturers in the Richmond area, we have developed the reputation for being friendly, knowledgeable and capable of servicing the needs of companies of all sizes.
Look to us when you need help:
- Managing and coordinating your internal technology projects
- Providing on-demand hardware (network, computer, printers, etc.) and desktop software support (installation, training, and troubleshooting)
- Choosing the right software to run your business
- Getting the most out of the systems you already have through reporting and integration with other systems
- Designing custom software not provided by the “off the shelf products”
Imagine owning a website to promote your company or organization that enables you to change your content any time you want without having any special web development skills.
Drupal is a proven and stable open source web content management system supported by a large community of developers and users.
Expect professional IT Project Management techniques to be used on your project while partnering with us. We can scale to your organization's needs by providing:
- Project definition (scope) and estimates
- Requirements gathering and detailed documentation to share with your team
- Customization of the system
- Testing of your final site
- Implementation planning and execution
- Post implementation support
Our Drupal service focus on the following areas:
- Helping you obtain a web address and setting up you website hosting environment
- Installing and customizing system the backend settings
- Development of content types and views
- Customization of website design (look and feel)
- Customization of content layout with PHP modifications or through customized views of your content
- Implementation of the thousands of free add-on modules for Drupal to extend the functionality of the system
Examples: CCK, custom forms, themes, Facebook/Google+ integration, Google maps integration, Google Adsense and Analytics integration...
We will implement any of the modules listed in the Drupal Modules directory.
- Integration with online payment systems to help sell products (shopping carts)
- Training of your exisiting staff on how to maintain content, users, and Drupal maintenance releases
- Ongoing support (your Drupal Webmaster)
From assisting with ERP selection to managing your complete implementation, we can help. With over 15 years experience implementing ERP solutions for Fortune 500 companies to new business startups, we can help make the process easier.
Selecting a new business information system can be a difficult, time consuming, and expensive endeavor. Our team of experienced business consultants will help you to gather and document your business requirements and then search, compare, and negotiate with prospective vendors.
Your Company's Advocate…
In every implementation there are two parties at work, your company and the vendor who sold you the product. We can serve your company as your information technology advocate to the vendor. Ensuring that vendor provides the services and support that they agreed to is important in maintaining expectations and budgets throughout the life of your implementation project.
ERP Customization and Support
Every new ERP implementation will need to have reports, queries, workflows, established to meet your business needs. This is because ERPs from major software houses are designed to meet the needs of the widest range of companies as possible. We have extensive experience in SQL Query creation, Crystal Reports and MS Reporting service, to name a few.
- SAP Business Objects –
- Microsoft -
- Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Queries, Views
- Proclarity (SSAS)
- LogiXML -
- LogiInfo & LogiReport
- SAP Business One
- Print Layout Designer (PLD)
- XL Reporter
- CrystalWave Integration
- New SAP Crystal Reports Integration
- Oracle - Discoverer (Admin ELU)
- AS/400 Based RPG Systems – Report Design & Maintenance
Understanding the process of responding to government RFPs (Request for Proposals) can be a complicated and time-consuming process. With years of experience writing winning proposals, we can relieve your company of the burden of developing a professional response to an RFP.
We can provide:
- An evaluation of the RFP and an interpretation of the requirements to respond properly to the request
- Individuals to gather all of the information to fulfill the background information for proposals
- Design and language services to give your proposal a professionally worded and a polished look
- Advertise to people searching on Google advertising network
- Reach people actively looking for information about your products and services online
Easily control costs - pay only when people click on your ad
- Maximize your site's revenue potential with contextually targeted ads
- Customize ads to complement the look and feel of your site
- Track the success of different formats and locations with online reports
Utilize the power of Google Analytics to understand the people visting your website. Google Analytics automatically breaks down and organizes your website visitors in multiple ways and presents the information in a series of graphs and reports.
Google Analytics is compatiable with Drupal Web Content Management System.
Watch the product tour on the Google Analytics site to learn more and then contact us for help setting up your website,
Interested in taking your business completely online?
You no longer need to be tied to your offices. Have your business information wherever you have internet access.
The cost of installing and maintaining a mail server, SharePoint, and other desktop office software for your business seems to never end. Eliminate the need to have specialized staff to maintain these relatively simple systems. Google Apps provides all of your key office productivity infrastructure offsite, maintained by one of the best data centers in the world.
For as little as $50/year per user, you can also eliminate unpredictable IT costs and experience new levels of productivity.
Google provides the service and we can help you get it setup. Read more about the advantages of Google Apps on their site and contact us when you are ready to get started.
If you have one of these systems (AS/400 or iSeries based), you may find it increasingly difficult to get the support that you need to meet the changing demands of your company. Our lead consultant has over 13 years of application design, development, and support for Performance Food Group (PFG), a well know broadline food distribution company in the United States.
Having deep technical and business knowledge into the needs of this industry enables us to serve your company in several ways:
- Help maintain and extend your current investment by providing enhanced support and software development services.
- Serving as your liaison to your current software provider.
- When searching for a new system, we can help identify what you need and which vendors have the proper tools (features) you need to keep your business running smoothly.